Elevation Training Mask
Elevation Training Mask helps condition the lungs by creating pulmonary resistance, your diaphragm is strengthened, surface area and elasticity in the alveoli is increased.
Elevation Training Mask will help get your breathing under control and help with lung stamina, it can be used during running, cycling (stationary for beginners) and other workouts.
If you train with less oxygen you can eventually go on for longer! Elevation Training Mask is great because it regulates how much air you can breathe in, making it so that you breath less oxygen, in turn making the air thinner (due to the low oxygen intake it's similar to altitude training).
Following are the changes that significantly boost Athletic Performance when using Elevation Training Mask.
- Increases in Lung capacity as your lungs have to work 9 times harder to get the oxygen in
- Increases anaerobic Thresholds
- Gas exchange becomes more efficient
- Energy Production levels rise
- Mental and Physical stamina increase
- Mental Focus gets better