Pro Series Performance Board Shorts
are a limited edition line featuring some of the custom designs we
produced for our sponsored fighters in major MMA events. Mark Bocek
debuted the Pro Series Red shorts at UFC 91 versus Alvin Robinson. More
recently, Antonio Silva wore the Pro Series Red Performance Board Shorts
in his victory over Andrei Arlovski at Strikeforce: Heavy Artillery.
These MMA shorts are made from an exceptionally lightweight yet durable sueded polyester microfiber fabric. The
four-way stretch side panels are SUBLIMATED with matching graphics
and hand-sewn to the most demanding specifications in our North
Available in even waist sizes from 28 to 40.
- Limited edition
- Sublimated side panels
- Interlined waistband for extra body and comfort
- Patent-pending DoubleGrip™ waistband with 1½” hook and loop for a secure fit
- 100% polyester sueded microfiber fabric, soft to the touch for extreme comfort
- Bartacked in strategic points for added durability
- High-density SuperStretch™ nylon-based expansion panels on the sides and crotch for maximum flexibility
- Triple-needle flatfell (lap seam) stitching on centerback, inseam and side panels for long-lasting wear
Gear features the world's #1 Performance Board Shorts. Painstakingly
designed and tested by Clinch Gear owner and MMA star Dan Henderson,
our loose-fit board shorts outperform all other MMA shorts, fight
shorts, MMA fight shorts and grappling shorts in every critical
category, including quality, technical performance, durability and fit.
Gear Performance Board Shorts are the preferred training shorts of top
UFC fighters, NCAA wrestling teams, high school wrestlers and tens of
thousands of mixed martial arts enthusiasts and combat sports
practitioners around the world who train regularly and demand
best-in-class products and value. Buy with confidence!